Would you recognise the signs of someone manufacturing drugs in your neighbourhood?
- Persistent chemical smells
- Chemical, fertiliser, empty pill or capsule containers in the rubbish
- Pool-cleaning equipment around a house with no swimming pool
- Strange chemical containers laying around
- Odd pipes or hoses through windows
- Blocked out windows
- People coming and going at odd hours of the day and night.
If you suspect someone is manufacturing drugs in your area, you can anonymously report it to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or www.crimestoppersact.com.au