|Everyone has the right to feel safe in public!
Here are some extra precautions you can take to protect yourself in public places:
– Walk in well-lit and busy areas. This provides more opportunity for natural surveillance
– Walk with a friend or group when possible
– Turn down the volume of your device so you can hear what is happening around you
– Plan ahead…how are you getting home?
– Remain alert and be aware of your surroundings
If you see something suspicious report it anonymously at www.crimestoppersact.com.au or call 1800 333 000.