|Thinking of hosting a party? Keep you and your guests safe by following these tips:
– Once everyone has arrived, remember to keep entryways closed to prevent uninvited guests.
– Provide plenty of snacks and non-alcoholic drinking options.
– Dedicate an area for guests to leave personal items, to remove tripping hazards from the floor.
– Remember to close or lock areas where you don’t want guests entering.
– Always have a first aid kit available in case someone falls ill, is injured, or becomes intoxicated.